Promotion: Xpress Point Bill Payment Promotion
Xpress Point Bill Payment Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. CAMPAIGN SPONSOR: e-pay (M) Sdn Bhd ("Sponsor")
B. CAMPAIGN ORGANIZER: HYL Marketing (“Organizer”)
C. CAMPAIGN PERIOD: The "Xpress Point Bill Payment” Promotion ("Campaign") will run from 1 September to 31 October 2019 ("Campaign Period"), for a total of nine (9) weeks. The Sponsor reserves the right to end, shorten, and/or extend the Campaign Period at any time, at its sole discretion. Bill payment entries submitted after the last date of submission will be disqualified.
D. ELIGIBILITY: The Campaign is valid for all legal residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years and above. Employees and their immediate family members (children, parents, siblings, or spouses) of the Sponsor and Organizer as well as their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and any or all other companies associated with this Campaign are not eligible to take part.
1. Any announcements regarding the “Xpress Point Bill Payment” Promotion will be published on the official Xpress Point and e-pay Facebook pages at www.facebook.com/XpressPoint.Malaysiawww.facebook.com/soeasywithepay
2. To join, participants are required to make a bill payment at a minimum rate of RM20 per transaction/receipt at any Xpress Point outlet, during the campaign period.
3. To secure the winning transaction, the winner’s bill payment account must strictly reflect the payment paid by the participant.
4. Participants are allowed to enroll multiple Entries during the campaign period.
F. WINNER SELECTION:
1. Winners will be selected by the Sponsor and/or Organizer, at their sole discretion, from a pool of eligible entries that meet the campaign requirements. The Sponsor's and/or Organizer’s decision is/are final and no form of correspondence will be entertained.
2. Every 65th bill payment transaction paid at Xpress Point will be selected by the Sponsor and/or Organizer. The Sponsor and/or Organizer reserve the right to select another winner if the winner’s account is not valid during the campaign period or prize giving period.
3. The total number of winners per week for the 1st to 8th week will be 33 each week, however, 36 winners will be chosen on the final week of the campaign.
1. A prize of RM10 will be rewarded to the selected winner one (1) week after the winner selection. The prize of RM10 will be reflected on the winning bill payment account seven (7) days after the announcement is made.
2. To secure the winning transaction, the winner’s bill payment account must strictly reflect the payment transacted by the winner itself.
3. The prize is non-transferable and not exchangeable.
H. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. If any inconsistencies between these Terms and Conditions and any other advertising, promotion, or other publicity materials relating to the Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. The Sponsors, Organizers, or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, nor any Internet access providers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, lost/delayed/misdirected mail, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failure of any telephone or other network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access the Campaign Page, for problems uploading or downloading any Campaign-related materials from the Page, or for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entry.
3. Any personal information, including and without limitation, the participant’s name, age, address (including postcode), telephone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Campaign and for any purpose for which the participant specifically opts in and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of fulfilling the Prize, where applicable.
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
5. The Sponsor and Organizer reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
I. Contact Information
For more information or further inquiries please contact e-pay Customer Care at
Tel: 03-5623 6000
Mon – Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed