Frequently Asked Questions
New to e-pay
1. Who is e-pay?
e-pay is the market leader in electronic payment service provider and the LARGEST prepaid top-up network in Malaysia.
Our retail network is one of the largest in the country and includes ALL petrol stations as well as major hypermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies, and independent retailers. Look out for our e-pay signage and you'll realise that e-pay is everywhere. You can see our main merchant list here.
2. What is e-pay online shop?
e-pay online shop aims to provide convenience to our customers in this technology era. You can now buy reloads and pay bills at e-pay online shop, at https://www.e-pay.com.my/shop. So easy with e-pay.
3. What can I do at e-pay online shop?
You can purchase mobile reloads, game reloads, IDD reloads and pay your bills at e-pay online shop.
4. How do I start paying bills or buying reloads at e-pay online shop?
You need to register an account at https://www.e-pay.com.my/register, with a valid email address. Then you can start buying reloads or paying bills online now with e-pay.
1. What is this Loyalty Program?
With our Loyalty Program, you earn more. With reload purchases or bill payments at e-pay online shop, you can earn loyalty points with our partners.
2. Who are the Loyalty Program partners?
Our partners are and .
Meaning to say, you can earn AirAsia BIG points or Sunway Pals points when you purchase at e-pay online shop.
3. How do I get the points?
After payment is made, at “Payment Successful” page, you will see the selection of the Loyalty Partners at the right corner. Kindly choose one, and make sure that ACCURATE membership number is inserted.
4. How many points can I collect?
The points rewarded are as follows:
- Bill Payment Collection: 2 AirAsia BIG points OR 10 Sunway Pals points per transaction
- Other product categories: 1 AirAsia BIG point per RM5.00 OR 1 Sunway Pals point per RM1.00
5. Can I collect points for the previous transactions/purchases?
Unfortunately, we cannot do anything for the previous transactions/purchases, because the points reward is an automatic process by the system. We cannot submit it manually.
1. How do I make payment?
We accept Card Payment (Credit Card & Debit Card) and Direct Debit (Online Banking). You can choose the preferred payment method. However, for some of the products, only one payment option is available.
2. Why all of a sudden I can't use my Credit Card/Debit Card?
Due to security issue, currently, each payment card can only carry out up to ten (10) payment attempts daily.
3. Can I change my Payment Card (Credit Card/ Debit Card)?
Yes. This can be done after the product is selected when proceeding to payment.
On the Credit/Debit Card form, at the field “Pay With” (circled in red below), kindly select “Other Card”, and key in all the required details of the cards.
4. How do I contact e-pay for any issues on my payment?
You can email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-5623 6000.
1. What are the telcos available?
You can purchase reload/top-up of most of the telcos here; including Maxis Hotlink, DiGi, Celcom, U Mobile, TuneTalk, XOX, Merchantrade, Altel, KartuAs 2in1 and more. You can see the full list here.
2. How do I reload after purchasing?
With a successful transaction, you will receive PIN to reload your mobile. Instructions to reload are shown on your “Payment Successful” Page, as well as the PIN. Kindly follow the instructions to reload. On another note, the PIN will be sent to your registered email, too.
1. What bills can I pay?
You can pay bills from electricity bill to phone bill; including Tenaga Nasional (TNB), Maxis Phone Bill, Celcom Postpaid, Streamyx, TM bill, Unifi, redone, YES Bill and more. You can see the full list here.
2. What is the information needed?
The information needed can be checked by moving your mouse cursor to next to “Account Number / Mobile Phone”. Accurate information and format are required for successful bill payment. Sample as below:
3. What else do I have to know about bill payment?
There are special rules applied on certain Bill Payment Products:
- Tenaga Nasional Berhand (TNB) - only one (1) transaction per day per account
- TM - only two (2) transactions per day per account
- Maxis Bill Payment - only one (1) transaction per day per account
1. What are the game reload partners available?
Most of the famous Game Reloads are available on e-pay online; including MOL Points, MyCard, Garena, CiB, @Cash, Offgamers, Cherry Credits, Gamesberry and more. You can see the full list here.
2. How do I reload after purchasing?
With a successful transaction, you will receive PIN and serial number to reload your game credit account. Instructions to reload are shown on your “Payment Successful” Page, as well as the PIN and serial number. Kindly follow the instructions to reload. On another note, the PIN will be sent to your registered email, too.
1. What if I did not see the PIN after payment?
The PIN will be sent to your registered email address after payment. Please check your email inbox or junk/spam mail for the PIN email.
Sample email as below. Please use the PIN (circled in Red) stated below "Product Name" to top-up.
2. Can I change my email address after registration?
No. Because email address specifies the entity, so customer needs to make sure the email address is correct during registration.